• Permision on okm:trash folder

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #21367  by averma

Hi,

I am using different groups then default "ROLE_USER" and "ROLE_ADMIN": say "TOOLS_USER" and "TOOLS_ADMIN".

I have taken following steps:
* Created new groups say: "TOOLS_USER" and "TOOLS_ADMIN".
* Created new users and assigned them "TOOLS_USER" and "TOOLS_ADMIN" groups accordingly.
* Changed the "default.admin.role" and "default.user.role" from admin panel.
* Changed following values in "applicationContext.xml" file.
Code: Select all
<beans:property name="rolePrefix" value="ROLE_"/>
to
<beans:property name="rolePrefix" value=""/>

<security:intercept-url pattern="/admin/**" access="ROLE_ADMIN" />
to
<security:intercept-url pattern="/admin/**" access="IS_AUTHENTICATED_FULLY" />
After all the changes I was able to login as new admin user (with new admin group) everything was fine.
but, when I try to login as a user (with new TOOLS_USER group) I got following error:
com.openkm.core.RepositoryException: PathNotFoundException: 682c4bbe-8bd8-4f65-87b2-1fd857fe1d1a : /okm:trash
I figured that It has something to do with permission because all folders had "ROLE_USER" permission.

I tried changing group permission for all the folders from "ROLE_USER" to "TOOLS_USER".
I could change permission for all the folders like "Taxonomy - okm:root", "Categories - okm:categories" etc but there is no option to change the permission on "Trash - okm:trash" folder.

Could you please help me to change the permission of Trash folder?
I am pretty sure that after this change everything will work.

Regards,
Adi
 #21394  by jllort

You can changed from administration -> database query (update role name to newer):
Code: Select all
SELECT * FROM OKM_NODE_ROLE_PERMISSION;

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.