• Search with just part of a keyword

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #12990  by JeffreyR

I am not sure if this is already possible, but it would be good if one could search for files whilst only using part of a keyword.

For example, if I search for 'solution' then the files which have a keyword 'solutions' would also appear in the search results.

It is not always easy to remember the exact keyword you used to describe a file.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
 #12996  by jllort

Could be done, but now it's not possible in actual implementation, internal query uses "keyword" to make query and wilcard are not allowed.

You're thinking on search view or tab cloud view ... because could be several ways to doing it.
 #13116  by JeffreyR

I was thinking of Search view. The function would be helpful because it may contribute to reducing the number of searches one needs to make in heavier implementations.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.