• Creating another set of property group.

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #11818  by chadpcd

Good day!

I have been working on the records digitization in our office and I chose Openkm to be the system in assigning metadata on the digitized documents.

I have created a set of property groups. My question is can I register 'another set' of property groups? I cannot browse the other set of property group to register. I wanted to add another set of property groups because it is applicable to some documents and not on some. So my point is, everytime I( upload a document, I can choose what property group is really applicable to the document.

I hope you can help me on this one! Thanks in advance!\

Chad
 #11836  by pavila

To add another property group you need to expand the PropertyGroups.cnd and PropertyGroups.xml files with the new property group definition. After that, register it from Administration -> Property Groups.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.