• Multi-tenancy

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #2793  by dhmitchell

Are there any other potential consumers of OpenKM who are thinking of using it for multi-tenancy application? If so, I\'d love to have a discussion of the necessary changes and a division of labor.

Does anyone have any warnings about jcr or OpenKM\'s limitations wrt multi-tenancy changes? Obviously, it\'s missing a lot of functionality and security models. I\'ve only spent a couple days looking at the code; so, I may easily miss real gotchas.

btw: the use would be for a restrictive set of docs for a specific industry; so, it\'s not as exploitative as it may look.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.