• changing the logo tiny

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #52129  by nithin-techforce

i am trying to change the logo in the ui after successful loging ,but when i inspect the scr for img tag is ../logo/tiny which is a url pattern for a servlet which is responsible to return an image and tried to decompile the .class file of that servlet then i found its using config.LOGO_TINY as a reference to the file ,i want to know where is this config.LOGO_TINY is declared and initialized or else i want to which image is getting rendered in the above case ,i have tried changing the logo_tiny.gif in OpenKm/img/ folder but didn't work
 #52137  by jllort

Share screenshot of the logo you are trying to change and I will try to guide about how doing it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.