• I do not understand about Data Management? Explain to me

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #48930  by luuhachi

Hi,

It was a great thing to add data management in order to manage informations around documentation management. Data management is, by exemple, documentation list I need to search, documentation list I need to buy, documentation subscription management, how much cost each document into my library, payments, shown reception...
I do not understand about Data Management? Explain to me
 #48941  by jllort

You can use records to store any kind of data in the repository. In community, edition should be used folders for this purpose because record as a distinct node type is only available in the professional version.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.