• workflow issue

• Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Help us to improve OpenKM! Be part of the Open Source Community.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the forum search function.
 #25722  by abdolmaleki

hi
Im a new user by openkm :| who can i help me ???
when I upload the par file in the workflow tab and get the workflow from one document.I can't see the workflow option for select the type of workflow!!
I set the Process Instances- Status by all ...

#25735  by jllort

You do not see in select ? is that the problem ? You should enable workflow in profiles to be able to be selected by your users.
 #25779  by abdolmaleki

jllort wrote:You do not see in select ? is that the problem ? You should enable workflow in profiles to be able to be selected by your users.
tanx for reply...
I have another problem with openkm :? when i want to use IMAP server with configuration user tab reacive this error: IMAP configuration error.no login methods supported!
what is this ? how can i solve it ?
 #25785  by jllort

Please add other ticket for it, do not merge different problems in same ticket.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.