• How can i share my translation? zh-CN Chinese simplified

• Help us to spread the OpenKM word translating the applicacion to your preferrd language.
Help us to spread the OpenKM word translating the applicacion to your preferrd language.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #23060  by shie

Hi!
I downloaded Chinese simple translation pack from http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Language_Packs.
And found many words not be translated. So I go to Administration tab and do it myself. It works OK.
My staff love this great OpenKM system, and my translations too. I'm not good at English sentences but have no problem translating words.
How can i share my translations? I try to use the button "export translations", and it comes out like this:
Code: Select all
DELETE FROM OKM_TRANSLATION WHERE TR_LANGUAGE='zh-CN';
DELETE FROM OKM_LANGUAGE WHERE LG_ID='zh-CN';
INSERT INTO OKM_LANGUAGE (LG_ID, LG_NAME, LG_IMAGE_CONTENT, LG_IMAGE_MIME) VALUES ('zh-CN', 'Chinese simple', 'R0lGODlhEAALAOeGAJ0AAJ8AAKEAAKMAAKUAAKcAAKkAAKsAAK8AALMAALcAALkAAL0AAMEAAMMAAMcAAMsAAM0AAM8AANEAANMAANUAANcAANALC9EPDtEQENMTE9MUFNQZGdUZGdUaGtUeHtYfH9cfH9cgINcjI9gkJNklJdkmJtkpKdkqKtkrK9YsLNorK9ssLNYvL9cvL9suLtsvL9swMNgyMtwxMdg1Ndw0NN00NNg2Nt01Nd02Nt43Nt43N9o5Odo7O946Ot47Ot47O947PN48PNs9Pd88Pdw/P+A/P99AQOVFANxCQuBBQuBCQuFCQd1EROFERN1GRuFFReFHR99JSeNJSeNKSd9LS+FOTuNPT+RPT+FQUORSS+JTU+VTU+JUVeRUVONXV+ZXVONYWOZYWORcXOdcWeRdXeZgYOZhYudlZehmZuhpaehqauhvbelvb+pyc+x5dup/R+1/e+2Eee2JUO6JeeyQRu2SRu2WTO+YWfCbVPGoUfKld/W/cfXLS/XMS/bPUfnadPrce/rdevriXPvmXP3zX////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////yH+EUNyZWF0ZWQgd2l0aCBHSU1QACwAAAAAEAALAAAIwQAtVKBQoQISCRIiQHjwwEEDBgwqxAkkZw8gPmzUoDEz5ssWKwooCCo0iEyeP3eiLCGyYwYLKQko0CGEx4uePnCUCNExY4WJJggovBEDZo6fOkyC5IixooSIIgcmuOFyRYudI0CWpigRwkOPAhLaYKEC5cgPHDBQkADRYcMNAhHWTIFixIeNtGvbZpAhAEIaJ3VrvDgx4gMHDRguuBDw4EyZMF2yVHmSZAgPGjJaqADQ8OECBQkQHDBQYICAAAAEBAQAOw==', 'image/gif');
INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'OKM-001001', '存储器内部错误', 'zh-CN');
INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'OKM-001002', '找不到文件夹', 'zh-CN');
INSERT INTO OKM_TRANSLATION (TR_MODULE, TR_KEY, TR_TEXT, TR_LANGUAGE) VALUES ('frontend', 'OKM-001003', '文件夹已存在', 'zh-CN');
I copy these sql sentences to text file named as "OpenKM_6.2-SNAPSHOT_zh-CN.sql", and import it to a test OKM.
I get this Application error:
Class: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException

Can anyone help?
If i get the right "OpenKM_6.2-SNAPSHOT_zh-CN.sql", how can i share it?
Thanks.

the attachment was deleted, see the post below.

OpenKM_6.2.4 Dev build:7988
Last edited by shie on Tue May 21, 2013 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #23117  by shie

jllort wrote:I make minor correction in your file. Thanks for your support I have updated language packs http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Language_Packs

If you want I can include your name in our acknowledgements website section.
Thank you for your help, and sorry for not uploading a full version in the first post. In that post, the file contains what running in my OKM, but not contains extensions which maybe involved only in the professional edition.
Now I have finished the full translation (1213 lines, 6.2.4 DEV).
Can you help to replace it on the download page?
For the contribution name, i will send you a PM.
Attachments
OpenKM_6_zh-CN_simplified-Chinese
(14.53 KiB) Downloaded 661 times
 #25332  by sonho

Thank you very much mr Jllort.
But the new problem happen that is when i add file VietNam language finished but my VietNam language not show true.
(link: http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/File:O ... _zh-VN.sql)
So I deleted id language that i have just add.
Then i add file language again but not completed an error like image.

Application error
Class: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException
Date: Sat Sep 07 11:05:21 ICT 2013

And then i unistall openKM and reinstall again but the error is like description above.
 #25345  by jllort

Try to execute from Administration -> Database query and you'll see the problematic line , probably someone with character ' which should be '' ( double ' )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.