• dutch translation: adding a document

• Help us to spread the OpenKM word translating the applicacion to your preferrd language.
Help us to spread the OpenKM word translating the applicacion to your preferrd language.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #37  by peter

i have been trying out OpenKM. i found that when finishing uploading a document the screen say\'s \"addieren Sie anderes dokument\" this is not dutch but german. i would suggest changing it to \"nog een document toevoegen\"

also the tick box \" notify to users\" is in english and not dutch here i would suggest something like \"melden bij gebruikers\" or \"wijziging melden\"

regards,
Peter
 #40  by jllort

We\'ll introduce this changes on OpenKM 2.0.

These terms are not traslated on OpenKM 1.2, the dutch translation goes since OpenKM 1.1, because we mantain directly translations of catalan, spanish and english, and others like you could see our acknoledgements, are done by users suports.

We\'ll be happy if someone could increase this traslations terms on dutch, if you know somebody that could help us on it, or you want, really on less than 5 minutes it could be done.

It\'s really easy only must download the last version of this file ( head ) and give us with text modified.
 #2681  by jllort

Please contact with us using contact form, we\'ve got some problems with your file, because it\'s deprecated from actual code.

Josep
 #7982  by jllort

Yes, in OpenKM 5.0 is available dutch translation, take a look at our online demo at demo.openkm.com and tell me if there's some problem on it.
 #14012  by gijsh

I have been using OpenKM 5.1.9. I discovered a few 'errors' (not very many, not very serious) en changed them in the administration menu. Would you be interested in my version of the translation file?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.