• Web service to upload a file to openKM

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #21848  by Mona

Hello ,

I've integrated the OpenKM web services into a third party platform(i.e., Cordys). In Cordys i can access the OpenKM web services now. But i am not finding any web service which allows me to upload documents in to my OpenKM.

I have installed OpenKM 6.2.2-Tomcat bundle.
I do not want to use the OpenKM UI to upload the documents.
Is there any Web Service to solve this issue??
Please reply me at the earliest.
 #21865  by jllort

To create or update documents you should use OKMDocument I saw that in version 6.x we have not already written an example how to upload a new file, but really it's easy.

here you got examples in php for 5.x http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/PHP_cl ... ult_create ( obviously the code in 6.x will not be exact, but will get to take some idea bout how doing it ). And here I found some one in java http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Java_c ... e_document but uses more complex method.

I suggest use creasimple ws method, because needs less parameters and should be more easy to you do initial tests.

If you make some minimal code ws test and you want to share with other users, tell us and we'll be pleased update this wiki section.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.