• Convert from PUNbb 1.4.4

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46944  by Minzuki

Hello.
I have a forum running under punBB version 1.4.4 with extension PUN-attachments.

I would like to migrate to WPForo.
Is there a converter because I do not want to lose my 26000 posts.
Thank you.
 #46947  by jllort

I think you are posting this question in the wrong place, you should ask into official WPForo forum. In this forum, we are attending questions about document management and we try to help OpenKM community users.

If I have had some expertise in this kind of questions also I had tried to help you. I and most of our users in this forum, we do not have experience in this kind of topics and I think you should try to find this expertise or some clue in the official WPForo forum.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.