• Problems with OpenKM web services exceptions

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43477  by moh.ali

I'm using OpenKM web services to integrate it with another java system but when i built it I got a lot of errors in exception, and I have got these errors.
I'm using :
1-OpenKM 6.2.24
2-Firefox 52.0.1
3-Windows 10 Pro

how can I solve it ?
Code: Select all
[ERROR] Errors in 'file:/C:/Users/NleDox%20-%20Mohammed/LunaWorkspace/ND1.5.0-Migration/src/main/java/sd/nctr/niledocs/frontend/client/service/MessageService.java'
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.repository.AccessDeniedException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.repository.DatabaseException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.repository.PathNotFoundException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.folder.DatabaseException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.folder.AccessDeniedException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.folder.AutomationException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.folder.ExtensionException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.folder.ItemExistsException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.folder.PathNotFoundException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.folder.RepositoryException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.document.DatabaseException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.document.IOException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.document.PathNotFoundException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]                [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type com.openkm.ws.client.document.RepositoryException_Exception; did you forget to inherit a required module?
[INFO]             [ERROR] Unable to find type 'sd.nctr.niledocs.frontend.client.service.MessageService'
[INFO]                [ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made this type unavailable
[INFO]                [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries properly
 #43488  by jllort

You have some missing package here, the error is clear, the question is why you are sharing frontend class with webservices ?
Code: Select all
sd.nctr.niledocs.frontend.client.service.MessageService
First of all I suggest to upgrade to the lastest OpenKM version: 6.3.3 https://github.com/openkm/document-management-system follow the steps described here https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... guide.html

Finally I suggest you use our SDK for JAVA ( it's a client wrapper yet done to be used with community version what has almost interesting API mehtods ) https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/sdk4j-1.1/

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.