• Verify Login over SDK for .NET

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #41385  by Schaufel

Good morning everyone,

I'm using the OpenKM community version and use the SDK for .NET 1.1.1.

I wounder, is there no Method to verify the login of an existing (and active) user in my code or
can't I just find it.

I think of something like this:
Code: Select all
bool checkLogin = OpenKm.Connect(string userId, string password);
Thanks in advance :)
 #41405  by jllort

I way for doing it should be, for example, getting appVersion() as the connect method. Meanwhile in SOAP ws there's a login and logout ( which retrieves a connection token ) the accessing to rest ws goes in another way ( and there, the login method has not sense ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.