• Suppress Messagebox in C# SDK

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #40919  by Schaufel

Hi,

I'm using the OpenKM cummunity edition and develop in C#. I want to use the C# REST 2.1 DLL, but most methods in this DLL implements Messageboxes at the end like
Code: Select all
MessageBox.Show("Operation completed succesfully...");
I don't want to show this in my programm. Is there a way to suppress these Messeges in OpenKM?
 #40992  by Schaufel

Thanks for the fast response. The new methods look good :)

But in the old Version of the SDK there were some methodes (createUser, updateUser, deleteUser, createRole, updateRole, deleteRole, assignRole, removeRole) which I miss (and probably need) in the new Version. Are these methodes deleted or renamed? I can't find them anymore :(
 #40995  by jllort

While these methods will not be present in SDK4j should not be available in SDK for net and only will be available in professional editon ( not in community because these rest methods are not implemented in community version). By mistake in previous version possibly has been included, but in next version has been corrected that mistake.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.