• How to use WebService with php

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #29225  by Sascha

Hello OKM-friends,

I need some help for my planed implementation. I think this topic is still relevant, we will only extend the informations a little bit.

Following use case is desired: There is "one" login for some jboss-instances (let's say three). The login is realized in PHP as webpage on any server in the web. The PHP-script uses webservices (WSDL). For example a user with access to all servers (three) can choose on the loginpage on which he want to be put through. This is solved in the case that he enter "user" / "password" and then he get´s a selectbox activated with the projects. The projects will be identified over the "role" because subroot-folders of okm:root pictures an project (not the hole instance). So he get´s maybe 10 projects that run on the three servers.

I hope it is described clear. Can someone send an rough design for the php script. My present ideas went so:

1. Check SOAP-Authentication with UUID / PASS on every instance/server
2. GET folders with roles (project1, project2, p3, p4, ..., p10) from affected servers and put in as options for selection
3. Pass through to instance after choosing project on loginpage and submit.
4. ....

My PHP-skills are not the best ;-) That´s why i am stumbling

Thanks for your help
Sascha
 #29260  by Sascha

Hi jllort,

I was working with that, but my mistake was that I am using Community-Version 6.2.6 DEV and not 6.3.x
The system couldn´t find the requests. I will update and test it.

Thanks for the hint
Sascha
 #29312  by jllort

No, it's only present from 6.3, for older versions you must continue using standar php webservices support as is explained in wiki.
 #29386  by Sascha

Ok, I am doing it with SoapClient class and wsdl. Getting and processing OKM-data works fine. Now I need to forward and login over this small PHP-Webapplication. The forwarding is simple but I still have no idea to login without the standard login of okm-server.

Someone an idea?
 #29411  by jllort

Sascha I suggest open a new ticket about how to integrate webservices with php with your application, because it's seems your problem is more on that direction than general php webservice use. In post please try to describe what are you trying to do and if it's possible some draw or php example to try to help you better.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.