• OKMPropertyGroup.addGroup not working

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #28011  by matt81

I am trying to add a group to a document using the method below with REST PHP, however the reponse received is Code: 500
http://localhost:8080/OpenKM/services/r ... okg:safety;

I am doing everything corect, it must be from the server side. Is this method enabled and does it work properly?

Ok I am using Version 6.2.26 of Pro Trial version.
An I have pretty much explained everything else above.
Just to recap: I am using REST as a Web service using PHP.

What other infor do you need?

Thanks
 #28050  by jllort

First better if you use 6.2.27 trial version or demo online ( demo.openkm.com ).
OpenKM 6.4 works with uuid but 6.2.X still only works with full path /okm:root/path/file.pdf
About url in this case is not a get or a post is a put, here could be the problem in your testing.

I've tested in demo online and goes right:
Code: Select all
curl -u user1:pass1 -H "Accept: application/json" -X PUT -X PUT \
http://demo.openkm.com/OpenKM/services/rest/propertyGroup/addGroup?nodeId=/okm:root/temp.txt\&grpName=okg:consulting

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.