• Issue while logging using Web Service

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #27681  by Krishna Shiva

Hello,

I am using OpenKM 6.2.5 Tomcat bundle. I am getting the following error when a user tries to login to OpenKM using web service call.
Code: Select all
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain - Application {http://ws.openkm.com}OKMAuth#{http://ws.openkm.com}login has thrown exception, unwinding now: com.openkm.core.RepositoryException: 58e00adf-ecba-4f57-b79c-1306a548c58c : /okm:trash
I understand that this is a bug in OpenKM earlier versions that every user has to login atleast once using OpenKM web browser, so that the mandatory folders such as okm:personal, okm:trash gets created.
Please let me know if this has been resolved.

I cannot let the user to login using OpenKM web browser. The user uploads the document using web service call only. Is there any solution or alternative which can resolve this issue?

Regards,
Krishna
 #27694  by jllort

It's typical problem. That's caused because the user you're using never has been logged from UI. First time user is logged in openkm from UI, creates automatically some special folder path /okm:trash etc... but does not happens when you connect with webservices. Simply connect to openkm with this user from UI and then use from webservices. On future major release I think this problem has already solved.
 #28362  by online100

It's regular issue. That is brought about in light of the fact that the client you're utilizing never has been logged from UI. First time client is logged in openkm from UI, makes naturally some extraordinary envelope way/okm:trash and so on however does not happens when you unite with webservices. Essentially join with openkm with this client from UI and after that utilization from webservices. On future significant discharge I think this issue has generally fathomed

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.