• REST interface not found

• Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Do you want to create a native client or integrate with third party applications: webservices are the solution.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #25475  by gvdm

Hi to all,

I've installed OpenKM 6.2 Community Edition on a Debian Wheezy VM over VirtualBox (running on a Win7 host machine) which is connected to my LAN by using the bridged network setup.
I can reach and use the SOAP interfaces of OpenKM from my host computer (and from the other computers of my LAN).

The problem is that I cannot reach the REST interfaces. Infact, I'm following this guide and when I type this command on the shell:
Code: Select all
curl -u okmAdmin:admin -H "Accept: application/json" \
   http://localhost:8080/OpenKM/services/rest/folder/getChildren/3492d662-b58e-417c-85b6-930ad0c6c3cf
I get a
Code: Select all
<html><body>No service was found.</body></html>
response.

Now I have two questions for you:
  • Where can I find the reference for the REST interface? In this guide I can read that I should see the reference at the bottom of the http://localhost:8080/OpenKM/services page, but all I can see is what you can read into this PDF:
    (81.99 KiB) Downloaded 269 times
  • What does the "3492d662-b58e-417c-85b6-930ad0c6c3cf" string in the request means? It's the authentication token or the resource UUID? And what about multi-parameter methods?
Thank you
Giulio
 #25497  by gvdm

Mmm, a little bad news..
Ok, thanks for the piece of information :)
 #25523  by pavila

This not means that won't be available in OpenKM Community, but need lots of internal changes and will take some time to be ported.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.