• French users and references

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #16775  by michaeled

Hi OpenKm and all the community,
First, Is it possible to open a French forum?
Second, and most usefull, can you open a new forum called something like "references" where people can explain their organisation and how they use OpenKm...
What do u think about that?
Michael
 #16800  by pavila

No problem opening a french forum. Please, translate these terms in order to create the forums:

- OpenKM French Users
- Installation: Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
- Configuration: OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
- Usage: We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.

Thanks.
 #16808  by michaeled

Hi,

- OpenKM French Users
=> Utilisateurs français d'OpenKM

- Installation: Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
=> Installation: Des difficultés à installer OpenKM ? Aucun problème, la solution est plus proche que vous croyez.

- Configuration: OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
=> Configuration: OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

- Usage: We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
=> Usage: Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Merci !

Michael.
 #16954  by pavila

Sorry for the delay. I'm creating the forums but I need another translation:

"Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively."

Thanks.
 #16959  by michaeled

Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).

Merci.

pavila wrote:Sorry for the delay. I'm creating the forums but I need another translation:

"Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively."

Thanks.
 #17045  by pavila

Thanks, I will update the message.

Please keep on mind that we won't speak french and won't we able to answer these french posts.

Regards.
 #17084  by michaeled

pavila wrote:Thanks, I will update the message.

Please keep on mind that we won't speak french and won't we able to answer these french posts.

Regards.
Thanx !
I tryed to post a french message ... we will see !

Regards,

Michael.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.