• Can't use rightbutton menu in firefox and opera?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #316  by thuper

Hello

I can use the right botton menu in IE. But can\'t use it in firefox and opera. Is this a bug?

If it\'s not easy to fix. Then can you add all the actions to the toolbar or the topmenu, like \"copy\" ,\"move\", \"rename\", etc.

Thanks.

Thuper
 #318  by jllort

I use normally firefox and runs propertly.

I\'ve not still tested on Opera. Tell me more about firefox, version that you use, etc... on right click appears the normal firefox menu or not ?

Take a screenshot on right click and attach here to see what happens. I could be a miss configuration problem on firefox ... any plugins installed ?
 #320  by thuper

I found the problem.

OpenKM is in conflict with a firefox add-on: \"All-in-one gestures\". It\'s a add-on for using mouse gestures to control the browser.

When I disable that add-on, The right menu works perfectly. And when I enable that add-on, nothing happens when I click the right button in OpenKM.

My firefox version is : Iceweasel 2.0.0.11 in Debian lenny.

But in opera, when click the right button, the ordinary opera right menu apears. And it\'s weird that when this menu apears, the printscreen key don\'t work, so i can\'t show you the screenshot.

My opera is 9.27, and i don\'t have any plugins in it.

I still suggest adding \"copy\", \"move\", \"rename\" to the \"file\" menu on the top or to the toolbar.

thanks.

Thuper
 #321  by jllort

Opera like firefox probably has some configuration parameter like firefox to disable this menu.

On firefox 2.X there\'s on
Edit -> preferences -> content -> enable advanced javascript an then the option disable or replace contextual menu.

I\'ll add on our tracking system an enhancement to put this option on OpenKM edit menu or other like this. ToolBar is icons full and I think we must not increment there with new icons.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.