• Error After Exporting and Re-Importing OpenKM Jail

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52583  by Wraith

Hi,

I've currently installed OpenKM to a FreeBSD 12.2 jail under FreeNAS 12.0-U4. I've loaded a few documents for testing.

I'm testing backing up the installation via backing up the entire jail. The aim here is to maintain all settings, documents, scripts, the general environment. This entails stopping the jail, exporting the jail, deleting the initial jail and importing the backup. However, after importing the jail and attempting to log in to OpenKM I was presented with "null null" on the login screen. However, I was still able to login. Screen shot attached
openkm - null null error.jpg
openkm - null null error.jpg (21.78 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
After logging in, the initilisation progressed until "Loading taxonomy - eval browser params" and then halted.
openkm - login process.jpg
openkm - login process.jpg (32.18 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
Before destroying the jail it may be prudent to obtain an idea of what the issues could be. In theory no errors should've occured.

Thanks in advance
 #52598  by Wraith

Hi @jllort,

Zip file attached. Thanks for your help.
Attachments
(14.01 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
 #52623  by pavila

You have a couple of exception which need to be solved:
Code: Select all
2021-07-11 10:26:41,428 [localhost-startStop-1] [] ERROR net.sf.ehcache.Cache - Unable to set localhost. This prevents creation of a GUID. Cause was: openkm: openkm: Name does not resolve
java.net.UnknownHostException: openkm: openkm: Name does not resolve
	at java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost(InetAddress.java:1506) ~[na:1.8.0_282]
And this is the other:
Code: Select all
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at com.openkm.kea.RDFREpository.<init>(RDFREpository.java:83) ~[classes/:6.3.11]
	at com.openkm.kea.RDFREpository.getInstance(RDFREpository.java:98) ~[classes/:6.3.11]
	at com.openkm.servlet.RepositoryStartupServlet.start(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:248) [classes/:6.3.11]
	at com.openkm.servlet.RepositoryStartupServlet.init(RepositoryStartupServlet.java:115) [classes/:6.3.11]
 #52644  by Wraith

Thanks!
I'll look into these.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.