• Is it possible to increase height of metadata wizard dialog ?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52527  by mamad

Hi guys
As you know, openkm sets the size of the metadata wizard dialog dynamically based on numbers of field that you have defined in that metadata group. I know it use a vertical scrool bar when the height of the wizard dialog become more than height of the window but i want to set the height of the whole dialog to a fixed length in cases that it is not using scrool bar. How to do that ?
I have the source code and i have no problem on changing any part of the source ( Im using openkm 6.3 community edition )
Thanks in advance
Best regards
 #52988  by JWhite001

jllort wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:56 pm You are looking for WizardPopup https://github.com/openkm/document-mana ... Popup.java , take a look for references and show() method
Hi there, I was looking for macys insite that exactly, and a great thanks to you for helping me out. I hope to get such extensive help from you guys mypascoconnect later as well. Thank you.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.