• An error occurs trying change user roles

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52336  by wise

Hello,

unfortunately I am still quite new in the usage of this product.
I have OpenKM V7.X installed in CentOs 8 and everything was good.
But when I was trying to change user roles in openKm, but I can't access them.
When I click the Role list, it gives error saying that the "/openkm/admin/role_list.jsp is not available.
And when want switch to the classic interface an error appears:
Error shown at the time to switch to the classic interface
Error shown at the time to switch to the classic interface
open km .png (87.15 KiB) Viewed 2669 times
What is the reason that cause this and How can solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your attention.

Best regards,
Wei Yao
 #52347  by jllort

As a user of the professional edition, this is not the right place to add the issue. Use the openkm support website for its purpose. If it is not clear how to access support, please as to your sales manager and we'll help on it. For a quick fix, I need to connect to your server.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.