• psql jdbc query for metadata select option

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #50772  by jvezinat

All,

Created a metadata group. One field is a simple select which gets values from okm_user to populate the drop down. It is not working.

<select label="Username" name="okp.IandT.username" type="simple" table="okm_user" optionsQuery="SELECT usr_name FROM okm_user" />

Running the above returns a list usernames from the database query tab. I am using Community Edition 6.3.

Examples show creating our own entries in okm_db_metadata_value. Is this really the case? What is preventing my metadata group from straight up pulling in the info?
 #50773  by jvezinat

I cant get the psql queries to work following the examples, pretty frustrating. Just going to input every user an an option with bothering to even use the DB. I thought this would be fairly straight forward. once again OpenKM proves me wrong..................
 #50799  by jllort

Only professional edition allow this kind of query in community edition currently is still not supported. You can compare difference between definition in the community https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... field.html and the professional https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... field.html

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.