• Multiple Automation actions not running

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #50477  by jcardila

I have 3 different AddPropertyGroupToWizard actions that should each ask for metadata group fields when a document is added, but strangely only 2 of those ask for the information, the other metadata group is added to the document but with empty fields. Tried changing the Order field but I cant get it to work. What else could I try or could be wrong? Thanks!
 #50499  by jllort

1- Share some screenshots for better understanding ( from UI and from automation view -> maybe video will be better ? ).
2- Share your current OpenKM version.
3- Share the metadata groups definition.
 #50503  by jcardila

jllort wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:24 am 1- Share some screenshots for better understanding ( from UI and from automation view -> maybe video will be better ? ).
2- Share your current OpenKM version.
3- Share the metadata groups definition.
Thanks!
1. Video of whats happening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12H5JXj ... p=drivesdk
2. Version 6.3.9
3. Metadata definitions:
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE property-groups PUBLIC "-//OpenKM//DTD Property Groups 2.5//EN"
                                 "http://www.openkm.com/dtd/property-groups-2.5.dtd">
<property-groups>

<!-- Fecha Documento -->
  <property-group label="Fecha Documento" name="okg:fechaDocumento">
    <input label="Fecha Documento" type="date" name="okp:fechaDocumento.fechaDocumento">
      <validator type="req" />
    </input>
  </property-group>

<!-- Socio de Negoicios -->
  <property-group label="Socio de Negocios" name="okg:socioNegocios">
    <suggestbox label="Socio de Negocios" name="okp:socioNegocios.socioNegocios" width="200px"
        table = "socionegocios"
        dialogTitle="Seleccionar Socio de Negocios"
        filterMinLen="3"
        filterQuery="select $sn_id, $sn_nombre from DatabaseMetadataValue dmv where dmv.table='socionegocios' and lower(dmv.$sn_nombre) like lower('%{0}%') order by dmv.$sn_nombre"
        valueQuery="select $sn_id, $sn_nombre from DatabaseMetadataValue dmv where dmv.table='socionegocios' and dmv.$sn_id='{0}'">
      <validator type="req" />
    </suggestbox> 
  </property-group>

<!-- No. Asiento -->
  <property-group label="No. Asiento" name="okg:numAsiento">
    <input label="No. Asiento" type="text" name="okp:numAsiento.numAsiento">
      <validator type="req" />
      <validator type="num" />
    </input>    
  </property-group>

</property-groups>

#50507  by jcardila

Additional info: Deleting the automations and using instead the wizard requiring the 3 metadata groups the result is the same, the wizard only asks for information of 2 metadata groups and it adds the third one empty.
 #50529  by jllort

Still, we have not got time to check in Community Edition, as soon as possible we will review it.
Maybe a quick solution for you will be duplicate the automation -> make 3 automation and add in each one the group. Maybe in this manner, it works I suppose.
 #50534  by jcardila

jllort wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:09 pm Still, we have not got time to check in Community Edition, as soon as possible we will review it.
Maybe a quick solution for you will be duplicate the automation -> make 3 automation and add in each one the group. Maybe in this manner, it works I suppose.
Tried and it doesnt work. The same result, only asks for information for two of the three metadata groups.
 #52010  by mi_685

Problem for OpenKM version: 6.3.10 on my System is solved.

Solution:
- Update my Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) from 1.8.0.251 to 1.8.0.271).
- Update the JRE-Path for Windows System Variable "JAVA_HOME" too (C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_251 to C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_271).

Good luck.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.