• German laguage pack broken?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #49894  by MKochS

On a fresh install of 6.3.9 (community edition), the German language pack isn't working. I've downloaded this file:
https://www.openkm.com/wiki/images/7/7b ... _de-DE.sql

and installed it as per instructions, but I'm getting this:
Auswahl_029.png
Auswahl_029.png (12.99 KiB) Viewed 8168 times
and naturally the language isn't loading.

I've done this once a few years ago and it simply worked then. Help me find my mistake?

TIA
Matthias
 #49906  by jllort

Try uploading from Administration > Database query tool. Open the file and paste the contents into Administration > Database query. Then execute the SQL scripts. Finally, take a look at languages ( might be you need to go to Administration > Tools > cache stats and reset all to ensure the languages have been reloaded from database ).

Tell me if it works.
 #49913  by MKochS

I have done this now:

- removed the broken language pack
- opened OpenKM_6_3_de-DE.sql with a text editor
- pasted all 1652 lines into the database query window and clicked "Execute" without selecting a "Type" from the dropdown

It worked.

Thank you very much!
Kind regards
Matthias

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.