• Database error OKM-013024 ndex OKM_DASHBOARD_ACTIVITY is corrupted

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #49890  by MKochS

Good morning everybody,

since yesterday I'm getting these lines in catalina.log:
Code: Select all
2020-04-07 23:16:09,841 [http-bio-127.0.0.1-8080-exec-1] ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter- Index OKM_DASHBOARD_ACTIVITY is corrupted
resulting in this message on login:
OKM-013024(callbackGetLastUploadedDocuments): Datenbankfehler
could not execute query using iterate

OKM-013024(getUserLastDownloadedDocuments): Datenbankfehler
could not execute query
It's bothering, but apart from that, OpenKM appears to be working. Apparently a database problem. Is there a way to fix it, or should I roll back the latest database dump?

Thank you and take care,
Matthias
 #49899  by jllort

What database are you using? share OpenKM.cfg
Have table corrupted is not good news, should consider an alert for your current installation because today is the OKM_ACTIVITY table but tomorrow the OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT ... and the level of the issue will raise up.
 #49900  by MKochS

It's mysql.
mysqld  Ver 10.1.44-MariaDB-0+deb9u1 for debian-linux-gnu on x86_64 (Debian 9.11)
Is there a way to fix the database?

This is my OpenKM.cfg:
# OpenKM Hibernate configuration values
hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect
hibernate.hbm2ddl=none

# Initial configuration - Linux
system.imagemagick.convert=/usr/bin/convert
system.openoffice.path=/usr/lib/libreoffice
system.swftools.pdf2swf=/opt/openkm/bin/pdf2swf -f -T 9 -t -s storeallcharacters ${fileIn} -o ${fileOut}
Matthias
 #49907  by jllort

Before trying anything I suggest:
1- stop mysql
2- backup all the files into /var/lib/mysql ( keep safe, might be you need to restore )
3- start mysql
4- try to execute a dump ( I suppose will fails, what kind of error is shown )
 #49914  by MKochS

jllort wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:47 pm 4- try to execute a dump ( I suppose will fails, what kind of error is shown )
~$ mysqldump -p okmdb > okmdb.sql
mysqldump: Error 1712: Index OKM_DASHBOARD_ACTIVITY is corrupted when dumping table `OKM_DASHBOARD_ACTIVITY` at row: 0
The dump results in a file of plausible size.

Matthias

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.