• Error when saving process archive (workflow)

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #49536  by saulhidalgo

Hello Tauhubasah.

Eclipse usually doesn't show a detailed log of the error for JBPM.

That error indicates that there is something wrong with the jpdl.xml or the forms.xml file. It would be helpful if you upload the project to the post or repeat the lesson again.

I hope it helps. In case you need any advice or guide, you can contact me.

Mail: saulhidalgoaular@gmail.com.
Phone: +359 87 789 81 37.

Best Regards.
Saul Hidalgo.
 #49549  by tauhubasah

Hi Saulhidalgo,

Thanks for the assist Saul,
as this was my first time I did follow the lesson but make some changes that suit to my business needs.
Will redo the project again exactly as the lesson.
Attached is the forms and jpdl file.

Regards
Attachments
(21.72 KiB) Downloaded 257 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.