• How to find Path of each document using sql

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #49496  by mamad

Hi guys

I want to build a view of documents which contains their name,uuid and path (my database is mysql 5.5)
I don't know why NBS_PATH is empty for each node at OKM_NDOE_BASE table and i think i have to build the path by myself based on the NBS_UUID and NBS_PARENT of each node.

I have written an stored procedure which find the path of each document based on its uuid but as i need a view , i cant use it.
Is there any way to build this view in mysql 5.5 ?

(im using openkm 6.3 community edition)
 #49511  by jllort

Because store path in the database is a bad idea and by default we have it disabled. If you want to enable you have a configuration parameter named store.node.path ( https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... eters.html )

Reason why not use it? well imagine you have a folder named /okm:root/test into what you have 50K files and nodes into, that means you have 50K database records what starts with /okm:root/test -> when you rename the folder to /okm:root/test to /okm:root/test_renamed must change 50K nodes, it means not only a database change ( simple update ) it means lucene indexes update and for it the application must follow the 50K records from API and rename it. At the end it means a lot of time for updating all the related nodes because a simple rename

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.