• Error metadada group

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #48692  by tamiresAccenture

Hello
I want to create a new metadata group to be used in the OCR template.

This is my code:
Code: Select all
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE property-groups PUBLIC "-//OpenKM//DTD Property Groups 2.8//EN"
    "http://www.openkm.com/dtd/property-groups-2.8.dtd">
<property-groups>
    <property-group label="Fatura" name="okg:fatura">
      <input label="Number" name="okp:fatura.number"/>
      <input label="Pay" name="okp:fatura.pay"/>
      <input label="Value" name="okp:fatura.value"/>
      <input label="Code" name="okp.fatura.code">
      </input> 
 </property-group>
</property-groups>
This is the error message:
Application error
Class: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException
Message: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [create table OKM_PGRP_CUR_FATURA (RGT_UUID varchar(64) default '', RGT_NUMBER varchar(64) default '', RGT_FATURA.CODE varchar(64) default '', RGT_VALUE varchar(64) default '', RGT_PAY varchar(64) default '', primary key (RGT_UUID))]; nested exception is java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Incorrect table name 'RGT_FATURA'
Date: 2019-08-22 22:22:17
Remembering that I am using a Professional trial version
 #48705  by jllort

The field "okp.fatura.code" has a typo, should be okp:fatura.code

This is not the right place to asking for support of any version of the professional edition, please talk with your sales manager and they will provide a technical contact for closer support.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.