• problem with OpenKM - ERROR OKM-013019

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #48583  by ewanchapman

Hi I have the following problem with the property groups. When I open the application i get the following error
Code: Select all
class:com.openkm.core.ParseException
Message: The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed
I did not make any changes to property groups.After i stopped and started the application(to take backup) for some reason I get the following problem and the application does not load the property groups.
Code: Select all
OKM-013019(getUserSearchs):OKM-013019
The markup declarations contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed
Can you help me with that?

I have this application for 4 years now and I did not face any problem at all.

I have the following version
Version 5.1.9(biuld:7447)

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #48623  by jllort

You are using a very very old application totally deprecated ( 2-3 years ago ). Share the complete stack trace log, anyway the error will be in the metadata definition sure.

Backup the properties.xml ( I think this was the filename in the file system ). Try removing sections until will be working and then step by step add again, that should help you to isolate the error.

I do not remember if the change is automatically taken ( or you need to register metadata changes from admin UI ).

Sincerely, thinking on migrate to new version 6.3.X after you solve the issue ( this documentation is also deprecated https://www.openkm.com/wiki/index.php/Migration_Guide only for the users behind 6.2 )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.