• Purge trash error

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #48126  by chuneo

Hi all,

When I purge trash, I got the following error:

OKM-00100(PurgeFolder): Repository internal error
Cant' delete file(not exists)
'd:\okmrepo\datastore\53\b9\6f\40\8d5ea644-cd4a-49f0-a9e3-8a327339535d'

How to fix it? Thanks.
 #48137  by jllort

What is your current OpenKM version?
You should create the file ( empty ) and then try to purge the trash again. But there's some old bug what might affect you. Wait until you shared us the current OpenKM version.
 #48145  by chuneo

Hi jllort,

The version is community Version: 6.3.6 (build: 87d181f).

The reason is the unexpected shut down of my OpenKM server during I delete a lot of folders and files(It executed for a long time). After I turn on the server again, the folders and files have been deleted to trash, but many of files in the trash bin can not be purged.

There are to many files(Thousands of them) return the same error, so I can not recreate the the files.

I have tried to rebuild the indexes(Lucene or Optimize) with Administration Rebuild indexes Utility, but it did not solve this problem.

Hope to hear from you, thanks.
 #48149  by jllort

Probably the problem happened in a previous version an is shown now. The bug that was solved, affected documents with several version and wrong ordering when deleting.

You must list all the lost documents in the trash ( checking the repository ) and create them again ( take a look for a command line like touch in Linux )
https://superuser.com/questions/502374/ ... powershell

You can convert each row from the output of the repository checker to touch command ( some tools like excel might help you on this process ).
Then must execute and check the repository again, because is not sure you have also missing files.

Another option is with scripting.
 #48259  by chuneo

Hi jllort,

Thank you for your help.

The problem has been solved by recreate the missing files with scripts.
 #48303  by jllort

Ensure you upgrade to the latest 6.3.7 what I think the issue is solved ( prevent happens in future )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.