• Issue when upload file over 100KB

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47975  by long3nh

Dears,

Please kindly help my case which has error when upload file over 100KB. From check debug log, found that:
issue_100kb.PNG
issue_100kb.PNG (67.24 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
I am using
okm.version: 6.3.8 CE
okm.build: 6702c0f
DB: Oracle DB

When that issue happen, I cannot continue uploading next files
issue_100kb-001.PNG
issue_100kb-001.PNG (63.26 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
Many thanks for your kind help.

:D
 #47989  by jllort

The firewall or ad killer among another similar applications what might be suspicious of killing access from the browser to the network.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.