• Simple search web page

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47572  by kefren69

Greetings super Forum

openKM 6.3.6 Community version
Tomcat 8.5.24

Does any template exist which allows to simple search the repository.

The idea is to allow external internet user to browse selected authorized areas of our repository via search and a default authorized user.

thanks in advance
Giancarlo
 #47584  by jllort

If I understood you want a public search from an external application ( basic query ), is that?
 #47600  by kefren69

Yes, I want to integrate in my website either a dedicated page which propose the search box and the results. The access is public so no user access required or somehow embedded in the search string.
As to say I want to bypass the

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WNKhE ... 5PmwD-xQfu

and have something like this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12z910 ... _D1qHi3GIh

is this feasable in the community version?

regards

Giancarlo
 #47615  by jllort

Might be done without much difficulties with SDK's, the idea is to build a new UI ( third-party application ) what connects to OpenKM with SDK's. We will release some sample about it but should wait some time because now we are involved in other releases and until be finished it is not possible working in other things.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.