• Search results Exporting

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47528  by f4569

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to use the "Search results" export to .cvs file button. It's not working.
I'm using the Community Edition 6.3.7. Can you help me?
 #47531  by jllort

It is shown any error in the catalina.log file or in the browser console?
Can you share a screenshot of the query you are doing?
 #47534  by f4569

Hi Sir,
I attached a screenshot. I'm filtering using metadata. I tried also filtering for date, but same. I'm not able to get a CSV file.
Attachments
screen_2019-02-25.png
screen_2019-02-25.png (133.8 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
 #47549  by f4569

CSV exporter still not running.
this is a huge limitation

Is it possible to create a script to export the list of files selected during a "search" ?
And mybe create a copy of each of them in a temporary forlder ?
 #47565  by f4569

Thank you jllort,
as suggested, I posted this issue on the github.
Waiting for news
Best
 #47569  by jllort

I have seen, we will follow it from there.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.