• With of modal windows is growing up

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47493  by OpaHeinz

Hello together

I detected a mystic behaviour:
When start to work, to add meta-data I start perhaps with following:
NewStart_Bildschirmfoto2019-02-15 18-09-04.png
NewStart_Bildschirmfoto2019-02-15 18-09-04.png (15.93 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
While working in OpenKM the width of the modal window is growing up ?
After arround 90 to 120 min of assigning metadata the same modal window, but the width multiplied by a factor of three:
After_90min_o_W_Bildschirmfoto2019-02-15 17-57-07.png
After_90min_o_W_Bildschirmfoto2019-02-15 17-57-07.png (43.23 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
I am not able to reduce the size
It seems to be a little bug.

After reopening OpenKM, without closing the browser, the big width still persisits.
After closing also browser, the width has normal size.
I still use Firefox Version 64.0.

Any idea?
rgds
Heinz
 #47507  by jllort

I would like to get the HTML of the popup from the beginning and after the issue is visible to compare what happens. You can capture the HTML with the browser developer tools and share with us into a zip file.
 #47509  by OpaHeinz

Hello together
I tested it now with the Chromium browser--> Same behaviour!

@Jllort: Yes in the next round I will try to capture and to send the html.

rgds
Heinz
 #47510  by OpaHeinz

Hello jllort

it seems to be difficult
The html of the modal window before and after seems to be the same, except one small piece :
Short after start of application:
Code: Select all
<table class="" style="width: 300px; height: 50px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr class="dialogTop"><td class="dialogTopLeft"><div class="dialogTopLeftInner"></div></td><td class="dialogTopCenter"><div class="dialogTopCenterInner"><div class="Caption">Gruppeneigenschaft hinzufügen</div></div></td><td class="dialogTopRight"><div class="dialogTopRightInner"></div></td></tr><tr class="dialogMiddle"><td class="dialogMiddleLeft"><div class="dialogMiddleLeftInner"></div></td><td class="dialogMiddleCenter"><div class="dialogMiddleCenterInner dialogContent"><table style="width: 100%;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4"><colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody><tr><td style="display: none;" align="center"><select class="okm-Select"><option value=""></option><option value="okg:classn">A-Klassifikation</option><option value="okg:arbeitgeber">Arbeitgeber</option><option value="okg:gesundheit">Gesundheit</option><option value="okg:kontoausz">Kontoauszüge</option><option value="okg:rechnung">Rechnung/ Liefers. / Bar / Best./ Angeb.</option><option value="okg:rente">Rente</option><option value="okg:doku">Sonstige Dokumentation</option><option value="okg:steuer">Steuer</option><option value="okg:versicherung">Versicherungen</option></select></td></tr><tr><td class="okm-Security-Title okm-Security-Title-RightBorder" style="" align="center"><table style="width: 100%;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="center"><div class="gwt-HTML">A-Klassifikation</div></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td style="" align="center"><div style="overflow: auto; position: relative; height: 100%; 
---------------
width: 343px;
---------------
"><div style="position: relative;"><table style="width: 100%;" class="okm-NoWrap"><colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody><tr><td style="white-space: nowrap;"><b>Taxonomie Zuordnung</b></td><td style="white-space: nowrap;" width="100%"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><select class="okm-Select"><option value=""></option><option value="001">Arbeitgeber</option><option value="002">Gesundheit</option><option value="003">Import</option><option value="004">Notarielle Vorgänge</option><option value="005">Rechnung/ Liefers. / Bar / Best./ Angeb.</option><option value="006">Rente</option><option value="007">Sonstige Doku</option><option value="008">Steuer</option><option value="009">Software...</option><option value="010">ToDo</option><option value="011">Versicherungen</option><option value="012">Kontoauszüge</option></select></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></td></tr><tr><td align="center"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="center"><button type="button" class="okm-NoButton">Abbruch</button></td><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><div class="gwt-HTML">&nbsp;&nbsp;</div></td><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="center"><button type="button" class="okm-AddButton">Hinzufügen</button></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></div></td><td class="dialogMiddleRight"><div class="dialogMiddleRightInner"></div></td></tr><tr class="dialogBottom"><td class="dialogBottomLeft"><div class="dialogBottomLeftInner"></div></td><td class="dialogBottomCenter"><div class="dialogBottomCenterInner"></div></td><td class="dialogBottomRight"><div class="dialogBottomRightInner"></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
After a while of usage the width is still 755*121
Code: Select all
<table class="" style="width: 300px; height: 50px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr class="dialogTop"><td class="dialogTopLeft"><div class="dialogTopLeftInner"></div></td><td class="dialogTopCenter"><div class="dialogTopCenterInner"><div class="Caption">Gruppeneigenschaft hinzufügen</div></div></td><td class="dialogTopRight"><div class="dialogTopRightInner"></div></td></tr><tr class="dialogMiddle"><td class="dialogMiddleLeft"><div class="dialogMiddleLeftInner"></div></td><td class="dialogMiddleCenter"><div class="dialogMiddleCenterInner dialogContent"><table style="width: 100%;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4"><colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody><tr><td style="display: none;" align="center"><select class="okm-Select"><option value=""></option><option value="okg:classn">A-Klassifikation</option><option value="okg:arbeitgeber">Arbeitgeber</option><option value="okg:gesundheit">Gesundheit</option><option value="okg:kontoausz">Kontoauszüge</option><option value="okg:rechnung">Rechnung/ Liefers. / Bar / Best./ Angeb.</option><option value="okg:rente">Rente</option><option value="okg:doku">Sonstige Dokumentation</option><option value="okg:steuer">Steuer</option><option value="okg:versicherung">Versicherungen</option></select></td></tr><tr><td class="okm-Security-Title okm-Security-Title-RightBorder" style="" align="center"><table style="width: 100%;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="center"><div class="gwt-HTML">A-Klassifikation</div></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td style="" align="center"><div style="overflow: auto; position: relative; height: 100%; 
------------------
width: 747px;
-----------------
"><div style="position: relative;"><table style="width: 100%;" class="okm-NoWrap"><colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody><tr><td style="white-space: nowrap;"><b>Taxonomie Zuordnung</b></td><td style="white-space: nowrap;" width="100%"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><select class="okm-Select"><option value=""></option><option value="001">Arbeitgeber</option><option value="002">Gesundheit</option><option value="003">Import</option><option value="004">Notarielle Vorgänge</option><option value="005">Rechnung/ Liefers. / Bar / Best./ Angeb.</option><option value="006">Rente</option><option value="007">Sonstige Doku</option><option value="008">Steuer</option><option value="009">Software...</option><option value="010">ToDo</option><option value="011">Versicherungen</option><option value="012">Kontoauszüge</option></select></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></div></div></td></tr><tr><td align="center"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="center"><button type="button" class="okm-NoButton">Abbruch</button></td><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="left"><div class="gwt-HTML">&nbsp;&nbsp;</div></td><td style="vertical-align: top;" align="center"><button type="button" class="okm-AddButton">Hinzufügen</button></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></div></td><td class="dialogMiddleRight"><div class="dialogMiddleRightInner"></div></td></tr><tr class="dialogBottom"><td class="dialogBottomLeft"><div class="dialogBottomLeftInner"></div></td><td class="dialogBottomCenter"><div class="dialogBottomCenterInner"></div></td><td class="dialogBottomRight"><div class="dialogBottomRightInner"></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
The only thing what I could see is the difference which is still visible in between the ------ lines
Please advice how to go ahead
Thank you in advance
rgds
Heinz
Last edited by OpaHeinz on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #47514  by OpaHeinz

I start working with the documents in my "inbox" I add to each document the relating metadata and then I move the documents into a taxonomie folder
Document by document.
There is no big delay without action. (I don't sleep when I work :lol: )
Sure, it needs time to rework a lot of documents, but my feeling says it depends on the events which were fired.
rgds Heinz

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.