• OpenMeetings

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46501  by just_me

Hi,

When i read the wikipage for OpenMeetings, it is talking about Zoho, do i need Zoho in order to attach OpenMeeting? The documentation isn't very clear about this one.

Thanks and best
j_m
 #46503  by jllort

Zoho is independent feature what works isolated of open meetings. Really consider open meetings as deprecated, we have not followed the last open meetings upgrade what is a radical change in the web services integration and us we no longer maintaining it. If you want to work on maintaining this kind of integration you are welcome, but from our side, we are tired of maintaining third-party integration radical changes. Has not sense lose the focus of DMS wasting time in this feature what is really used for few users and are not DMS goals.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.