• fulltext search problem?

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46445  by jerry_tseng

Hello Sir:

Currently I use the community 6.3.5 version to the test , upload name title is 'ASET' file, but the full search can not find it.

But use OpenKM online demo version, find success.
1.jpg
1.jpg (59.07 KiB) Viewed 1707 times
1. Professional version with the community on the fulltext search there is a difference?
2. I trying to set hibernate.search.analyzer=org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer parameters in OpenKM.cfg, But still did not work.
3. Will it be related to the Lucene version? The current community version of Lucene is 3.1.0, Update it will improve?

thanks.
 #46463  by jllort

Seems this is a PDF file. I think the issue might be with PDF text extraction process rather than lucene analyzer. I suggest check if the document has been processed by text indexing queue ( Administration > stats > pending stats queue )

To check extracted contents have several options:
1- SQL query like ( look into column ND_TEXT_EXTRACTED )
SELECT * FROM OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT WHERE NBS_UUID='the document uuid you can get from properties tab';

2- List indexes feature:
https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... dexes.html

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.