• Keywords not getting added

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46209  by openkm_user

Hi,

I have written automation rules to add keywords to documents while importing. It was working fine for a period of time but then for some reason it has stopped working. Why would something like this happen?

I have already read in many threads regarding metadata better than keyword but we started with keyword and left it to be. Will change to metadata later (we have it in our roadmap). But I don't see any option in automation rule to add metadata automatically when a document is attached. We only have AddPropertyGroupToWizard option which asks for metadata value in OpenKM interface when a document of automation condition is satisfied.

auto.jpg
auto.jpg (52.78 KiB) Viewed 1622 times

No direct option like AddKeyword where a keyword would be directly added to a document.

Thanks in advance!

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.