• error 005013 uploading file

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45888  by lijiya

Hi all,
I am using OpenKM 6.3 with MySQL and have the following problem:
When I try to upload certain files I am getting the error: c:\fakepath\the_name_of_the_file.doc OKM-005013.
max_allowed_packet' I have changed to 40M.

Plz help !!!1
Attachments
(46.86 KiB) Downloaded 141 times
 #45889  by lijiya

Code: Select all
2018-05-21 14:36:33,897 [http-bio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-32] ERROR com.openkm.servlet.frontend.FileUploadServlet- D:\openkm-6.3.0-community\tomcat\repository\datastore\5a\f1\e4\fb\5af1e4fb-deff-4f6f-9ed5-6b070eb29251 (系统找不到指定的路径。)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\openkm-6.3.0-community\tomcat\repository\datastore\5a\f1\e4\fb\5af1e4fb-deff-4f6f-9ed5-6b070eb29251 (no such directory)

I ask whether I want to check whether the root user or other user has write permission in freenas. Is there a privileged user relationship between a user in freenas and a new user in openkm?
 #45909  by jllort

You are uploading a new file or updating an existing one ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.