• Checksum failure in node .....

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45495  by e.mueller

Hi all,
I have exported and imported all data due to the migration from an old server to a new server.
When i start a Repository checker (any Folders), I receive the message "Checksum failure for node" see: Printscreen
does anyone have an idea how I must proceed to solve the problem.
Thanks ans BR
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-20 um 10.09.00.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-20 um 10.09.00.png (610.07 KiB) Viewed 2973 times
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-20 um 10.01.59.png
Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-20 um 10.01.59.png (39.95 KiB) Viewed 2973 times
 #45519  by jllort

What OpenKM version are you using?
Seems all documents fails in version 1.0 what is quite strange.

Can you check, for example, the first document how many versions it has?
 #48770  by jahir

Hello,
we are also facing the same issue.

Version: 6.3.8 (build: 6702c0f)
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (36.31 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (151.88 KiB) Viewed 2553 times
 #48823  by jllort

I would like and screenshot before you started the verification ( I want to know what options did you checked ).
If I understood, you exported data, installed version 6.3.8, then imported and with repository checker you are getting this error? please confirm the point
 #48849  by jahir

Hello,
it's newly installed. nothing exported. after installation Ver-6.3.8, we have added manually few documents through Add document. to make sure everything works good we have checked the repository checker.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.