• Icon Hiperlink not visible

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45085  by pmz_pmz

Hi!
I have a problem.
I installed on my Centos 6 Server a OpenKM - Knowledge Management (Version: 6.2.2).
My problem is that I can't see the "icon" near the URL property in order to copy the link (to folder/file).
You can see the problem in the attachment file (url_link.png)

Just ask if you need more information.

I'll be waiting a feedback

Best Reagards
Paul
Attachments
url_link.png
url_link.png (34.34 KiB) Viewed 2017 times
 #45091  by jllort

The reason of it is you do not have adobe flash player support in your browser. Really this is a discontinued technology what will not longer be active in the browser due a lot of security history issues. For it in latest versions we have removed flash support in favour other technologies. I do not remember if in version 6.3.3 has yet removed but in the actual source code ( what will be 6.3.4 has been definitively removed -> if you build the source code sure you will get it ).
 #45096  by pmz_pmz

Hi!
Thanks for the quick answer.
I installed adobe flash player in my browser and not It works!
Thank you!
You can close this thread.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.