• Document stuck in edit mode

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #44819  by Gremenas

Hi,

I have a document stuck in edit mode and can't close it. WHen I click on it, I get a pop up message saying

OKM-0091590 (Get All Groups) : Path not exist
/okm:root/<path>.docx

I think part of the issue is that there was an apostrophe in the document name.

ANy advice.

OPenKM 6.3.2 (Community)
Webbrowser: Firefox v56
OS win 7 (64 bit)
 #44827  by jllort

You should apply a change at database level. You will find the document at OKM_NODE_BASE
Code: Select all
select * from OKM_NODE_BASE WHERE NSB_NAME LIKE '%XXXX%';
then use the NBS_UUID as the primary key for doing the update
Code: Select all
UPDATE OKM_NODE_BASE SET NBS_NAME='XXXX' WHERE NBS_UUID='YYYYY';
I suggest you think in upgrade to latest OpenKM community version 6.3.4, almost issues related with special characters are solved. Take a look at migration guide https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... guide.html
 #44842  by Gremenas

Hi, tried what you suggested this is the message that I got (logged on as okmAdmin):

SQL Error
1 SELECT * FROM OKM_NODE_BASE WHERE NSB_NAME LIKE '%udget%' user lacks privilege or object not found: NSB_NAME

Dave

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.