• LDAP configuration

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #44230  by mbmni

dear sir / madam,

i am adding the users (Administration ---> users) from the openldap server.

so i am getting the user list as follows.
testing.JPG
testing.JPG (46.65 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
so please look the image and tell me whether the output is success or not?

2) is there any special configurations need to be done when we are extracting users from the LDAP?

thank you
 #44236  by mbmni

dear sir / madam,

now i am getting the user list as the following image.
testldap3.PNG
testldap3.PNG (67.54 KiB) Viewed 2449 times
can you please tell me why these users are still not updated in the OKM_USER table?

thank you
 #44237  by mbmni

dear sir / madam,

can i add the following SQL statement to add each users to the OKM_USER table?

INSERT INTO OKM_USER VALUES('nuzlim','M Nuzli','cc03e747a6afbbcbf8be7668acfebee5','nuzlim@test.com','T');

will it give any error when i execute the above SQL Statement?

thank you
 #44241  by mbmni

dear sir / madam,

please help me to solve this problem,

i have added the users (Administration- ---> user) from my openldap server.

but those users are not displaying in the OKM_USER table.

can you please be kind to solve this issue for me.

thank you
 #44254  by jllort

I think you have a miss understanding. When you connect to ldap, the users must be created from ldap and OpenKM connect to ldap to list users, but we do not import users in our database table.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.