• Stuck on document update and showing "Updating history"

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43757  by netops

Hi,

I am using openkm-6.3.0 community edition on Centos-6.5.

I faced a strange problem, let me describe the complete steps:
- There was already a document named as "ABC.docx"
- I did edit and downloaded the document for changes
- After making changes I did up Update and uploaded the document. But it is still showing under Edit mode with "Updating history" from last 20 days. Now it got stuck whenever browse that document. It doesn't allow to do anything in application once pointed that document. Please find attached print screen shot of status and advise.

OS - Centos 6.5 x64 Bit
OpenKM Version- 6.3.0 Community Edition.
Browser - IE8-11, Chrome & Mozilla.

Kindly feel free to revert in case further information needed.

Thanks,
Chandra Shekhar
Attachments
Version.PNG
Version.PNG (104.19 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
 #43762  by jllort

Did you upgraded the application ?
I think the problem might be with the character of the folder & ? look in the table OKM_NODE_FOLDER and update the value of the & for -
There was and old bug with and I think your OpenKM version might be affected. Also I suggest upgrade to version 6.3.4.
 #43776  by netops

Hi jllort,

I am finding only NFL_DESCRIPTION and NBS_UUID column only in OKM_NODE_FOLDER table where NFL_DESCRIPTION having (NULL) value and NBS_UUID having uid only. Please advise how to find value of the & in table.

Please feel free to revert in case further information needed from my side.

Thanks,
Chandra Shekhar
 #43792  by jllort

You can see the content is into a folder named "ADEPT Standard & Procedures". Execute the next query from Database Query feature in the administration https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... query.html
Code: Select all
SELECT * FROM OKM_NODE_BASE where NBS_NAME LIKE 'ADEPT%';
Rename the & for other character.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.