• OpenKM 6.3.3 Administration:Scanner not visible

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43636  by MBeyer

Hi all,
I have installed OpenKM 6.3.3 to a Virtualbox ubuntu Server via the OKMinstaller.jar
Via Frontend under Administration:Configuration I have configured

system.ocr String /usr/bin/tesseract ${fileIn} ${fileOut}
system.ocr.rotate String 90;180;270;

Now I would like to ocr an uploaded png but cannot find any option to do so.
The Scanner menu under Administration is not visible.

Any idea what I am missing?

cheers
Mirko
 #43664  by MBeyer

Hi jllort,
I installed the Scanner Tool 2.1 (which appears to only feature spanish comments during installation workflow).
It crashes imediately on startup on my Surface Pro 3 running Windows 8.1
Attachments
crash.png
crash.png (24.3 KiB) Viewed 3541 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.