• Not able to Log in - org.apache.jasper.JasperException

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43625  by dgipr

Hi,

I think my operator switched off the machine in between and then i am not able to log in.
Getting the following error.
Code: Select all
Application error
Class:	org.apache.jasper.JasperException
Message:	javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Date:	Tue Apr 18 11:47:38 IST 2017
Kindly assist.

Regards
Anup
 #43632  by jllort

We need to take a look at catalina.log ( or openkm.log from version 6.3.3 ) file where is shown the full stack trace log ( $TOMCAT_HOME/logs ). Please post here the stack trace log. Stop application, delete all log files. Start application and share the log with us.
 #43648  by jllort

Seems your lucene index is corrupted:
Code: Select all
2017-04-19 14:56:04,681 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- Hibernate 'hibernate.search.default.indexBase' = C:\openkm-6.3.1-community\tomcat\repository\index
2017-04-19 14:56:10,635 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.dao.HibernateUtil- could not init listeners
org.hibernate.HibernateException: could not init listeners
- Stop openkm
- Delete folder index
- Start openkm
- Go to administration > Tool> Rebuild indexex > Choose "Lucene index" -> click "execute" and wait until finished

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.