Metadata expiration document

We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
dzwyw2
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Metadata expiration document

Post by dzwyw2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello,
how can I change the XML Metadata of the expiration document so as to allow the selection of the user with which they are logged in?....I have highlighted the relevant point

Code: Select all

<property-groups>
  <property-group label="Scadenza" name="okg:expiration">
    <input label="Data scadenza" name="okp:expiration.date" type="date">
      <validator type="req"/>
    </input>
    <select label="Stato" name="okp:expiration.state" type="simple">
      <option label="Notifica" value="notify"/>
      <option label="Valido" value="valid" selected="true"/>
      <option label="Scaduto" value="expired"/>
      <validator type="req"/>
    </select>
    <select label="Notifica prima della scadenza" name="okp:expiration.group.alert" type="multiple" table="group"
           optionsQuery="select $gru_name, $gru_name from DatabaseMetadataValue dmv where dmv.table='group' and [b]$gru_name=userId[/b] group by $gru_name">
      <validator type="req"/>
    </select>
    <select label="Notifica la scadenza" name="okp:expiration.group.expired" type="multiple" table="group"
            optionsQuery="select $gru_name, $gru_name from DatabaseMetadataValue dmv where dmv.table='group' group by $gru_name">
      <validator type="req"/>
    </select>
  </property-group>
</property-groups>

jllort

Re: Metadata expiration document

Post by jllort » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:15 pm

I do not know if I understood you exactly, but seems you want in the list be shown only the logged users in that moment. Is that ?

dzwyw2
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by dzwyw2 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:18 pm

I have several clients who need to access to the Document System and each customer has its own specific suppliers.
Suppliers of one customer do not have to see the suppliers of other customers. Is there a workaround to avoid this?
Example:
Customer: Pfizer - Suppliers: Coisystem, Compass
Customer: Autostar - Suppliers: Riparauto, Officinacar

When Coisystem users enter a deadline for a document, they should not see Riparauto and Officinacar users

jllort

Post by jllort » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:05 am

From community version it's not possible, you need filtering the second select based in first select value. Professional version have support for it, but community version still not https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... field.html

vhlen
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by vhlen » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:38 am

For this feature, you need to create a new custom control like suggestbox. That control can display the values base on other filed's value. Take a look the package:
package com.openkm.bean.form
to know how to create a custom control.
Btw, I'm confuse your title for this post: "Metadata expiration document". What's your mean?

jllort

Post by jllort » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:38 am

Metadata expiration is a combination of crontab and metadata for expiring documents based in metadata values ( now it's a feature from professional edition althought might be implemented easily into community version )