• Ubuntu iReport setup

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43174  by reca

Hi Sir Jllort,

here i am again.

i've already try searching on how to set up the iReport in ubuntu most of them just how to install and how to run the iReport but it's not working

command i try:

- sudo iReport-5.6.0/bin/ireport
- iReport-5.6.0/bin/ireport

always shows command not found

i try to search this error but no avail.

in Windows i dont have any issue cause it's really easy, but in ubuntu too hard

Thank you again.. :D
 #43188  by jllort

There's a problem with iReport I think only works with jdk 1.7 ( ensure you have it installed )

Take a look here http://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/ch ... ed-ireport for changing default jdk path

is not necessary execute as root ( should be enought )
Code: Select all
cd iReport-5.6.0/bin/
./ireport

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.