• Solved : LOGO openkm

• We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
We tried to make OpenKM as intuitive as possible, but an advice is always welcome.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #43172  by jimac

I have installed imagemagick and I have already set system.imagemagick.convert C:/openkm/bin/convert.exe in the administration>configuration

How to fix the error(please see the attached picture)?

I am using windows, I also tried changing the system.imagemagick.convert to C:/openkm-6.3.1-community/tomcat/bin/convert.exe and C:/openkm-6.3.1-community/tomcat/bin/convert

the error that it gives is:
Code: Select all
Class:	java.lang.RuntimeException
Attachments
ima.png
ima.png (63.09 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
2.png
2.png (30 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
convert.png
convert.png (9.13 KiB) Viewed 2004 times
Last edited by jimac on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #43186  by jllort

You should set the new path of your convert.exe tool c:\program files \ etc..\convert.exe

What imagemagick version did you installed ? try execute the command from the command line with the logo you are trying to resize ( you can seen in log the command line is executed by openkm )
 #43201  by jimac

jllort wrote:You should set the new path of your convert.exe tool c:\program files \ etc..\convert.exe

What imagemagick version did you installed ? try execute the command from the command line with the logo you are trying to resize ( you can seen in log the command line is executed by openkm )
Good Day!

I have solved the problem.
I just put the ImageMagick folder inside the bin folder of OpenKM.

Thank You Jllort :lol:

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.